When you add up the cost of buying a boat, Down payment of 20%, interest payments, marina fees, Winter Storage not to mention the unavoidable maintenance costs, the thought of owning a boat may be enough to scare you right out of the water.
- No Down payments
- Hassel Free
- Variety of Boats
- No Long term loan Obligation on your credit report
- No Cleaning or Fueling the boat
- We take care of all maintenance issues
- Several boats to choose from
- No Long term commitment to a boat
- No taking a big loss when you go to sell it
- You don’t have to sail the boat up & down the river in the early spring and late fall to the storage yard.
- Hard to get a good slip in Chicago
- No surprises or hidden costs
- Like a Country Club for Boats
The best two days of a boat owners life is the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it. You don’t want to be a boat owner.
(c) 2018 Boat Share Direct - Serving Chicago, Montrose Harbor on Lake Michigan and the Chicago River. All rights reserved. Web Design by Refined Pixel, Inc